Treat No. 599 - Comforting Lotion
Sale price $42.00 Regular price
Ginkgo Biloba + Peptides
1oz/30ml (60-90 day supply)
A multi-tasking comforting treatment that provides visible smoothing, firming and strengthening benefits.
Texture & Scent: A milky lotion. Fragrance-free.
Natural & Safe Performance Ingredients
- Squalane - Super-light, natural moisturizer hydrates, plumps and softens while replaces skin's oils. Enhances skin barrier
- Aloe Vera - A humectant and emollient that excels at hyrdrating, softening, and healing dry skin
- Ginkgo Biloba provides a multitude of protective and soothing properties for red or sensitive skin
- Mountain Pepper - Phenolic compound that protects and soothes red or sensitive skin; potent antioxidant that also scavenges free radicals
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - Promotes smoother skin by relaxing expression lines; suppresses inflammatory responses; improves wrinkles, sagging, uneven skin
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 - Strenghtens supporting tissues to promote youthful firmness and tone while also reducing discoloration
To Use: AM/PM, apply to cleansed face, neck and décolleté. Follow with your BBD moisturizer and eye cream, as needed.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Extract, Squalane, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Dextran, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf (Mountain Pepper ) Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root (Comfrey) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide